On this page we highlight and review products we find useful, fun, helpful and even life-changing. For us, we have found the best way to survive (and thrive) through parenthood is by communicating with other care givers and getting advice/tips on how to navigate through this crazy time. We hope these products will be as helpful and enjoyable to your family as they have been to ours!
Every single product we share is kid tested and mother approved (by our kids and us). Thus, our reviews are totally subjective, but in our opinion, are totally amazing.
Please see our About US page for all the legal mumbo jumbo.
- iPad Air Kids Case, Snugg (review here)
- Little Partners Learning Tower (review here)
- Dhom Sound Machine (review here)
Toys we LOVE (some fun, some educational, some both)
- Toysmith 9″ Cosmic Ray Wand (review here)
- Melissa and Doug Water Wow (review here)
- Leapfrog Fridge Magnetic Set (review here)
- Giggle Wiggle Game (review here)
- Fisher Price Think ; Learn Code-A-Pillar Gift Set (review here)
- Random Products that make awesome toys (review here)
- Skywalker Bounce-N-Learn Trampoline (review here)
- IPOW Car Safety Antiskid Hammer Seatbelt Cutter Emergency Class/Window Punch Breaker Auto Rescue Disaster Escape Life-Saving Hammer Tool (review here)
- Mommy’s Helper Jamb Door Stoppers (review here)
- Elf on the Shelf (review here)
- Babyfriend Baby Infant Kids 5 Pack Training Pants (review here)
Best gift for your best friend who saves your life at least 29 times a day
- Colour Me Good Ryan Gosling (review here)